The property was completely refurbished in 2009 and enjoys a prominent site as you enter Ennis Town/Abbey Street, immediately adjacent to the historical Ennis Abbey, one of the main access points to Cusack Park and opposite the Rowan Tree Restaurant & Café.
Finished to an exceptional standard throughout, the property features:
• 2 x Ground floor Bar & Restaurants
• Ground floor Kitchen
• Deli with separate access onto Abbey Street
• Beer Garden
• 2 x First floor Bar & Restaurants
• First floor Kitchen
• Balcony with stunning views over the River Fergus & Ennis Abbey
• Ample customer parking
• Ladies & Gents on both floors
• Other rooms include, offices, changing rooms, staff kitchen, cold room, stores etc.