Cluain Fia by Galvin Construction is a New Development of Luxury "A" rated homes, located in the village of Crusheen, close to the village centre. Crusheen is a commuter town of Ennis, Gort, Tulla with lots of schools, shops, restaurants etc. A fantastic area to raise a family.
Cluain Fia offers a range of house types from 4/5 bedroom detached & semi-detached to a range of 3 bedroom semi-detached and detached. With major employers in Tulla, Shannon, Gort, Galway and Ennis, this location is perfect for family living. Limerick City is just over 30 minutes away and a regular bus service is right on the doorstep.
Some of the Standard Features on all homes in Cluain Fia
• Custom designed fitted kitchen in a range of colour options and finishes
• Hard-wearing elegant flooring in a variety of colour options
• All bathrooms tiled from a selection of tiling options
• Power shower in all bathrooms
• Contemporary sanitary ware supplied and fitted in all bathrooms
• Excellent storage space, including bespoke wardrobes and walk-in wardrobes in main bedroom
• Stylish fireplace with multi-fuel stove in living room
• Air to water energy efficient system with zoned heating system
• Generous electrical specification
• Contemporary internal doors
• Painted balustrade to stairs with varnished hardwood handrail
• All walls and ceilings are plastered, skimmed and painted one colour throughout as standard
• High quality joinery specification throughout
• High levels of roof, wall and attic insulation
• 10 year Homebond structural warranty with each unit
• 1.2 U value rated PVC double glazed windows
• Side fitted gate
• Gardens levelled and seeded
• External tap to rear
• Landscaped open green areas
• Off street parking
About the Developer
Galvin Construction Originally founded in 1983, Galvin Construction Ltd`s head office is at Fanrusk, Barefield, Co. Clare. Galvin Construction Ltd is a family owned construction company operating in both the domestic and commercial sectors.
Over the years they have successfully completed numerous construction projects of different price, design and complexity, while working closely with numerous architects, engineers and design teams in the process.
Galvin Construction Ltd pride themselves on maintaining strong contractor/client relationships, through good communication, transparency, honesty and flexibility. It is for this reason that they have never been involved in any arbitration proceeding. It also must be noted that their ability to strictly adhere to relevant safety standards on site is the reason behind their accident free safety record which protects their staff and also offers reassurance to clients.
Note: These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.