- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached at €266,000 --- Sold Out
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached at €280,000 --- Sold Out
- 4 Bedroom Semi Detached at €325,000 --- Sold Out
- 4 Bedroom Detached at €375,000 --- Sold Out
- 4 Bedroom Detached Corner Site at €400,000 --- Sold Out
- 5 Bedroom Detached at €395,000 --- Sold Out
Sycamore Drive is an exclusive development of 47 energy efficient 3, 4 & 5 bedroom, luxury family homes located within minutes drive from the M18 Limerick/Galway Motorway and a short stroll to Ennis Town Centre. Fully complete to a high standard these new 'A' rated homes offer an abundance of space and light throughout with many extra features as standard.
The benefits of modern technology allows Keogh Homes to deliver substantial efficient dwellings with many features such as Air To Water Heating system, underfloor thermostatic controlled zoned heating throughout the ground and first floor, smart air ventilation system, external electric points for smart car charging, Solid Ash Kitchen & Utility, Hollowcore flooring to first floor for extra sound and heat insulation properties and many more distinct extras throughout these fantastic block/brick built homes.
First time buyers can avail of the Help to Buy Scheme with grants available of up to 10% off the purchase price of your new home*. The properties are fully complete with the benefit of picking your own finishes from our wide range of colours and styles to truly complete your dream home to the highest of standards and most importantly to your very own design and style.
With many delighted new homeowners already in occupation of their dream homes we are now advancing to the sale of the final remaining home in the development which will be available to move into over the next few months with full completion of the development aimed for Summer 2021.
A selection of the standard finishes that await you in every Sycamore Drive home include:
- Custom designed fitted kitchens with solid ash doors and featuring choice of counter tops, colour and style. Kitchen complete with island, pantry storage area and extra wall units.
- Branded kitchen appliances included as standard in every home
- Elevated ceiling heights on ground floor
- Underfloor heating on ground floor and first floor in all homes
- Designer sanitary ware in every bathroom with a choice of luxury tile finishes
- High performance front doors with multi point locking system
- 2 private parking spaces plus ample additional parking on site
- Generous and well-designed electrical & lighting specification
- Excellent energy-efficient features including high levels of insulation and high performance windows
- Wired to facilitate electric car charging
- A2 rated homes
- Cobblelock driveways with hedging and planting areas complete to front
- All gardens raked and seeded to rear with patio area and boundary walls/fences
For further queries please contact the sole selling agents DNG O'Sullivan Hurley on 065 6840200 for more information or to arrange an appointment to view. PSL No. 002295
* Terms and conditions apply to the help to buy scheme based on your individual circumstances. For further information visit revenue.ie.